Clear Braces/ Invisalign
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in Salem, MA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign or Clear Correct, please visit www.invisalign.com; or https://www.straumann.com/clearcorrect/en/home.html
Invisalign® takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements Dr. Ivanov plans out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete. You’ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life. The best part about the whole process is that most people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Ivanov’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about1 or 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Ivanov has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Ivanov about once every 2-3 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.